One of the biggest decisions that many retirees have to make, is whether to continue to work. Post-retirement work can take many forms. Some will work due to financial need, others just because they want to “keep busy.”
- You could pursue a second career, or get a part-time job just to keep busy.
- You could become an entrepreneur and start your own business.
- Or, you could find meaningful volunteer opportunities.
As your retirement coach I will partner with you to evaluate your work needs and interests.
Together, we will:
- Explore the limitations and possibilities of your current situation
- Examine new career, educational, or volunteer options that fit within your situation and also bring you the professional and personal fulfillment you desire
- Create an action plan that will take you from where you are now, to where you want to be, to your ideal path
- Help you to bring that plan to fruition one concrete step at a time